Landscape Maintenance contract wording

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Lawn-Scapes, Nov 16, 2001.

1. Lawn-Scapes

Lawn-Scapes LawnSite Silver Member

For trimming hedges and shrubs, etc...

Can someone help me out with what info and how it's worded in your landscape maintenance agreement/contract.

Thanks

2. HOMER

HOMER LawnSite Gold Member

Shrub Pruning:

Plant material will be pruned or trimmed to achieve the highest degree of health and appearance. Shrubs and bushes will be trimmed to within borders and a height that blends with the landscape. All debris will be removed at the time of pruning. Plant material requiring additional pruning will be done by request and at an additional charge.

This is a copy of a copy I got from somebody a year ago or so. I used it to compose a letter and got the bid, moved a few words around but it worked good.

Hope it helps.

3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Thanks Homer. I was going to post one that I made up, but that one put me to shame. LOL

4. Chuck Sinclair

Chuck Sinclair LawnSite Senior Member

Pruning and trimming

All shrubs shall be carefully pruned, thinned, pinched, and trimmed in a manner that will retain the natural growth characteristics of the plant throughout the year.

5. kutnkru

kutnkru LawnSite Silver Member

Heres how mine reads:
    Typically we shear all shrubs following the existing shape. Structural pruning will be done upon request. Special requests are encouraged.

Kris