Landscape Ontario Convention

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Lynden-Jeff, Jan 10, 2008.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff LawnSite Bronze Member

Hey,

Went yesterday and it was a pretty good show, some exciting new stuff. The Bobcats new Zero turn walk behind controls were one of my favorits. Unfortunatly the pics I got were blurry but I will post them anyways. Also really liked the new echo trimmers, the orange looks awsome, there light and very well priced. Anyone else go?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Cheers
    Jeff

2. TruegreenPS

TruegreenPS LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

I was at the show on tuesday...and today....it was an amazing show, my jaw was dropped the whole time lol. Im just wondering if you know anything, or have anopinion on that gizmow....i was talking to the owner for hours but i still want to know more about the machine before i purchase one. its a betufiful machine, but i need to know more....

3. PearceLawn

PearceLawn LawnSite Senior Member

Very nice stuff!!

Thanks for taking the time to post all of those pics.:waving:

4. Lynden-Jeff

Hey,

I didn't talk to him since im not really in it for a Z but ive heard they are decent, bit of a learning curve. I dont know of any dealers on Southern Ontario and Parts availability would worrie me. Other then that they look kind of nifty. Apparently CUB is coming out with something similar, you can do a zeroturn at full speed without tearing the turf.

Cheers
    Jeff

5. TruegreenPS

TruegreenPS LawnSite Member
    from Toronto

Hey again....the owner/designer told me that its much easier to drive its like hopping out of your car into another one, the training time to teach employees is a couple hours. i was also told the dealers are being hunted down now but rite now, its going to be arctic....where ever they are lol, and parts he said they have been out in europe and in the states, and hes never had to replace a green part lol...the only thing that gets me is the kohler engine.... but i really liked the look of them and the color was amazing lol

6. Lynden-Jeff

They do seem very interesting, I wonder if they will catch on, if you do get one id love to give it a whirl.

Cheers

7. pylnrcr

pylnrcr LawnSite Member

I'm not an LCO but I've owned a Gizmow since last summer. An LCO friend of mine has used it several times (he wanted to try it) and has put one on his short list to consider when it's time to replace his current mowers (all Bobcats). Don't know if that info helps or not, but so far our Gizmow experience is good. We recently purchased a home that sits on a wooded 4 acre lot - all mowed between the trees so I expect to have an idea if the Gizmow was a wise choice this summer.

8. lifetree

lifetree LawnSite Fanatic

Yes, thank you for taking the time to post all the pictures !!