Landscape Ontario Show

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Nes-Tech, Jan 2, 2007.

1. Nes-Tech

Nes-Tech LawnSite Member

2. Edgewater

Edgewater LawnSite Senior Member

I always have to wait until the last minute to decide because I sub contract snow, but it is a great show and looks like I will make it again this year.

3. Daner

Daner LawnSite Bronze Member

I will be there again this year...great show...My main attraction will be the lawn equipment.:waving:

4. Pristine PM

Pristine PM LawnSite Member

Just got my passes in the mail. I wish they had more door prizes and that the demo equipment was clearly marked about how it was going to be sold later in the year. I talked to one guy and he said that a list goes out in march with all of the demo equipment, but then I never heard from him.

Ah well,

Jon

5. Triple L

Triple L LawnSite Senior Member

I will be going as well, Mainly going because I have to go to the awards of excellance thing to get an award. It's an good show, but nothing compared to expo 2006 down in Louisville that I always attend. Nothing can beat that!

6. Nes-Tech

Nes-Tech LawnSite Member

Drop by the Hustler booth and mention lawnsite. I am sure we can dig up some hats!
    Demos were mentioned, I have a 28 EFI Super Z w/66" XR7 and also a 26 Liquid Cooled Super Z with 60" XR7 Deck. and yes they will be priced right!

See you there.
    Mark, Nes-Tech Sales and Service

7. heather lawn sp

heather lawn sp LawnSite Senior Member

What's the story on your ZD 28?

8. Daner

Heather...The Zd 28 Is for sale...I,m looking @ getting something a bit smaller and lighter...like a 60".
    If you see a good looking guy with a tape measure checking out all the lawn equipment...That will be me:waving: LOL..I will be asking alot of questions to the main dealers on decks etc...So If anyone needs me to check something out let me know...I will do It for yaa. In the mean time ...I'm gone to work on my sun tan.:weightlifter:

9. crzymow

crzymow LawnSite Senior Member
    from Pa

Where in Ont is the show? i tried the link, but it didnt work

10. Daner

It's @ the Congress centre...On Airport Rd
    Near Toronto International Airport
    hwy 401 to Airport Rd