Landscape Poet Photos

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Landscape Poet, Feb 14, 2012.

1. 3 inches is way too high. I would try to sell them on reel cutting, and cutting with a 21" with bagged at 1.75-2" max. I'll take some pics of an empire yard that I cut and you will see what the reel cut looks like...
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. Landscape Poet

Landscape Poet LawnSite Gold Member

Yes Please do....I am looking into that as a niche market here ...not sure it has the legs it needs here...but still looking just in case.

3. People just don't know the difference until they see it. It's the difference bt top round and filet
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. orlawncaresvc

orlawncaresvc LawnSite Senior Member

The trailer looks like it has a flat. Or is it maybe too much weight on it? Nice setup though.

5. Landscape Poet

Went to the Winter Park Sidewalk Art Festival today and got a couple of interesting photos today that I thought I would share.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. Landscape Poet

Here are the roses that I mentioned and provided a photo of earlier. As mentioned the previous LCO was wacking them with a hedge trimming instead of pruning them :hammerhead:. They are not perfect YET but they are well on their way to being very healthy again which if you look at the previous photo is important since they are the focal point surrounding the driveway.

[​IMG]

7. Landscape Poet

This is a lobster roll from my new favorite brew house. That is a lot of lobster meat and the roll is outstanding.

[​IMG]

8. Landscape Poet

[​IMG]Cut myself yesterday morning. Like a real man I ensured my work was done until I went to get stitched up. As I type this I am doing so without the use of my right pointy finger.

9. Landscape Poet

Install that was done Thursday of this week 04/05/12 Seville is the the cultivator.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

10. Landscape Poet

04/03/12 install

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]