Landscape Pro Vs. Dynascape

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by bigviclbi, Mar 1, 2005.

1. bigviclbi

bigviclbi LawnSite Senior Member
    from nj

Just wondering if anyone uses Dynascape, I went to their website and the designs look REALLY professional, price is about $2000 compared to $1300 for Pro landscape and they have a beginner program for $500.00.

2. lukachuki

lukachuki LawnSite Member

I too would like to hear real world comparisons. I am trying to decide which one to buy and the prolandscape website is not overly helpful.

And not having a trial period for testing is also a bit of a pain although I know they have their 100% satisfaction guarantee.

tim

3. Smithers

Smithers LawnSite Silver Member

i am not adding much to this, but everyone that has Pro has been really happy, from what i have read on here (search).....

one day i spend 10 hrs reading everything about all of them out there.

4. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I have been using dynascape for 5 yrs now. I brought the course material home and studied it for 3 months before taking the course in TO. I was the first to use this system in my area and still am one of just a few using it. I believe it speaks volumes about the professionalism and good intent of my co. Very, very professional. It takes some practise but the plans you will be producing in just a matter of months is incredible.

5. Smithers

zed, how much was it?

6. Smithers

i was just on their website and i checked ou the ptices...from $500-$2500

which one do you have ? the professional?

how is the basic for $500??

7. zedosix

zedosix LawnSite Silver Member

I can't tell you exactly how much, but with the course and the program it was close to 3 grand. I have the professional. Of course there are newer upgrades all the time, but for what I use it for it suits me fine.