Landscape software that works for $2.95

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by leadarrows, Jul 19, 2004.

1. leadarrows

leadarrows LawnSite Senior Member
    from N/A

I found a real deal on a program that works better...... well...for me anyway....than the Punch program I had... for a fraction of the price. I paid forty dollars for Punch and hated it. I couldn't make it work at all. So I took it back and ask on here what should I get. Well Pro Landscape was recommended and I like it a lot and it is still the program I want to get someday. I just can't afford it yet. But in the mean time I need something that will get me by and I think I have found it. NothingButSoftware.com has a Program on sale called Beautiful Land & Garden by Data Becker for just $2.95 Now I just got it yesterday and I have only been playing with it for about twenty minuets and I filled the yard with stuff at random just to see what it would do.
    Heres a picture of what it can do. The wavy lines on the siding of the house happens when I down size a picture to post here for some reason I don't understand but you should still be able to get an Idea of how well it works for the price. Not all of us can afford to start out with the best programs. I know Pro Landscape is night and day better then this program but I just can't afford it yet. I thought some of you might share that problem and appreciate knowing about this one.

625 sw house first try.jpgs.jpg

2. kemmer

kemmer LawnSite Senior Member

is that only the demo version b/c i see it on other sites for around $60.

3. leadarrows

from N/A

No it is the full version Nothingbutsoftware sells out of date stuff so that why you get that low of a price. It has limits I don't like for instance you can't rotate the plants, benches and other stuff. I just think it's better than nothing for guys like me that can't draw and can't afford a program like Pro Landscape yet.

4. The C Man

The C Man LawnSite Senior Member
    from Ohio

I hear that! Man I wish I could draw. Drawing anything other than a stick figure is beyond my ability. It's amazing how you can have a natural aptitude for one thing and yet can totally suck at something else no matter how hard you try, ticks me off.

5. leadarrows

from N/A

When I get a chance next week end maybe I'll take a more serious stab at it and post the results.

6. bobdaduke

bobdaduke LawnSite Member

7. leadarrows

from N/A

I'm on dial that would take a while I think. Go to the web site I posted it's only $2.95. It took them only four days to get it to me in the mail.

8. MowingisMaddness

MowingisMaddness LawnSite Senior Member

How did you get it for $2.95? On the site I get $3.19 plus $5.95 shipping...

So it should be $9.14 for the software...

9. leadarrows

from N/A

I'm on an e-mail list of theres. I noticed that difference when I looked up the site. I tried using my E-mail link but it took me to this weeks specials instead. If the E-mail link had still been good I would have posted it.

I took them up on the offer they had of buying two programs and got the shipping free. I got some clip art with my second choice. So I only spent $2.95 on the Landscape program and $8.95 on the clip art. So I did spend $11.90 altogether but only $2.95 on the B.L.G. by Becker.
    I showed you a place that you could get a landscape selling tool that could possible help you to make hundreds if not thousands in profits....enough to afford the GOOD program even somday....Your not complaining about that are you? LOL

10. leadarrows

from N/A

Here proof I paid $2.95.

untitled1.jpg