Landscape Software

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by adamc6, Jan 23, 2004.

1. adamc6

adamc6 LawnSite Member

Hello,

Does anyone know of any good landscape software for design. Please let me know. Thanks guys.

ADam

2. Mowmoney00

Mowmoney00 LawnSite Member

Hey adam

We are looking for the samething. I want software for design that's under 2000.00 and has great CAD drawings as well as great looking presentation pictures. I think this will boost our landscapes sales a ton. The ability to upsale is endless.

Who all uses software and what kind ?

How are the results from using the software?

3. Mowmoney00

Is there anybody out there that uses Landscape Software ?

4. Tony Clifton

Tony Clifton LawnSite Senior Member

Hey, we are looking into ProLandscape, it looks like a great program. I am pretty sure it links with quickbooks to produce estimates, and if you don't use quickbooks it will still produce estimates. You can do either 2d plans, or can do 3d plans, and you can also import pictures to do realistic designs. I thionk it costs around 1300, and I beleive their website is prolandscapeddesign.com, but I could be worng, a search should bring it up though. Also, if you get any of the trade publictions you could prob find an ad with their website.

5. Mowmoney00

Yeah, i see them all the time in magazines and at the Expo, but i was really wondering if anyone had hands on experience with these programs.

Tony Clifton, thanks for the advice and website. We are actually looking at that same program right now. Let me know if you find out more about it..Thanks

6. writon

writon LawnSite Member

the landscape pro web site is drafix.com

7. writon

writon LawnSite Member

I am actually expecting that software to arrive today, And i'll let you know what i think of it. we looked at a few programs anywhere from 699.00 to 3,500.00. And for $1,379.46(after tax and shipping) it looked like the best bang for the buck.

8. Mowmoney00

Great!! Writon can't wait to here from you.

9. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy LawnSite Senior Member

i use pro landscape..it has everything you could want and more...think i paid about 1100 for my copy maybe even less.

10. Mowmoney00

How did you get yours so cheap? Did you buy it several years ago?