Landscape Supply

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by tailoredlook, Nov 15, 2005.

1. tailoredlook

tailoredlook LawnSite Member

Question about Landscape supply co. When you go to order parts from them, they give no price, until a week later. When you try to e-mail them, their website says trouble sending mail, and when I e-mail them, I get return notice, address doe not exist. I am going to try them 1 more time on phone. As a community as a whole, are we supporting a legitimate co.

2. Tommyclarkwtx

Tommyclarkwtx LawnSite Member
    from waco TX

i live in waco witch the company is located I deal with them all the time i have nothing but good things to say about them i have never had any trouble out of them

3. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

I have ordered from them with no problem hey they sent me a 25 dollar gift for there catalog.

4. Mowingman

Mowingman LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Texas

I know they are in the process of changing over to a new website. That may be the reason you can not get through at the old site address.

5. daveyo

daveyo LawnSite Senior Member
    from N.J.

Yea, Travis told me last week that the web site is basically useless, he is working on it though. Everything I order from him is by phone, I always get a price and its not bad. I had a problem once with blades they were stolen from the box, about two weeks later he sent me new ones free of charge.

6. JMB

JMB LawnSite Member
    from Texas

They are great to do business with. Give em a call, they will fix the problem.

7. Howard Roark

Howard Roark LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I drive up from Austin every now and then just to deal with these guys. Travis is one cool dude who takes care of his customers. It's a brand new site, so just give him a call.

8. Texas Mower Parts

Texas Mower Parts LawnSite Senior Member
    from Texas

I'll be in all day today, give me a call. Thanks

9. 2k1yzfr1

2k1yzfr1 LawnSite Senior Member

I guess my gift card got lost in the mail :confused:

Just call Travis he is never doing anything anyways.. :p

10. LawnProz

LawnProz LawnSite Member

Travis is the best!!! All the parts that I have order came on time at great prices. Even with shipping cost parts are cheaper than around me. Thank you Landscape Supply