1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LandscapeEscape88 !!!

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by 1MajorTom, Oct 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

I'm posting this in the commercial forum so you will see this quickly.

Whatever you are doing when you post, STOP, because it is not working.
    I don't know if you are continually hitting the submit button or what, but you are posting page after page of the same post.
    I had to remove 5 pages of a duplicate post you made tonight.
    And last night was the same problem. I had to keep getting rid of pages of duplicate posts from you.

If you are going to post here, then type up your response, and hit the submit button only once.
    Maybe the server is getting hung for you, I don't know, but either way you are just going to have to be patient until this can get fixed.

2. Team Gopher

Team Gopher LawnSite Platinum Member
    from -

Hi Jodi,

I have noticed that the server somtime hangs too. Somtimes it will accept a post and sometimes it seems not to be connecting.
  3. The Lawn Boy Pro

The Lawn Boy Pro LawnSite Bronze Member

Yes, it is hanging. I IMed Sean just the other day in the A.M. because THERE WAS NO LAWNSITE!!!!!!!!!!:eek: Thats right, no lawnsite came up, for no one. I think some of the code is out-of-line. Everything was working fine till that day. I've seen multiple posts of my posts too. And yet I am 100% positive I only hit the button once.
  4. Expert Lawns

Expert Lawns LawnSite Silver Member

I've been having problems for a week now. I can't post certain pictures, I have also had duplicate posts. Many times I will get "website not responding" or "cannot find site'' messages. Pretty frustrating.
  5. Hodge

Hodge LawnSite Senior Member

Have also received the message that the server is too busy now to satisify your request. After trying 10 more times time to log out of Lawnsite.
  6. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

Server was TOO busy with the 100's of repeat postings. I cant beleive LS didn't TOTALLY CRASH last night. It was a record user night, then you add in the multi-post problems.....

Sean is on it as we speak.
  7. lawnagent

lawnagent LawnSite Senior Member

yeah I made a duplicate post last night. I hit submit and 5 minutes later nothing happened so I hit submit again. VOILA! 2 posts of the same thing. Gotta be patient.
  8. TLS

TLS LawnSite Fanatic

I certainly HOPE that its NOT what LandscapeExcape88 was doing.

The server was slow, but as long as it didn't IMMEDIATLY come back with a server is too busy prompt, all you had to do is wait about 45 seconds.
  9. proenterprises

proenterprises LawnSite Silver Member

Hey I dont know whats going on, hit submit once and look what happened.

I would make a post, hit submit and everytime I have done it, lawnsite would freeze, I would have to close internet explorer and re open. When I re opened the site, I would have multiple posts..

However, Dont start to blame me for your server problems:rolleyes:

I am a continuous positive contributer to this site...not a nuissance. I know it aggrivated some people but...its not my problem that the server or host is slow.
  10. 1MajorTom

1MajorTom Senior Moderator

No one is blaming you if there is a server problem.
    I see members having problems posting because I see they are posting double and triple posts.
    However, I do not see any other members experiencing this problem in the magnitude that you are.
    Sure, a few double posts because the server is slow and maybe a member is hitting the submit button a couple of times, but not pages and pages of the same post.
    You are the only one that is experiencing this in this way, that's why I singled you out and asked you what is going on.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.