Landscaper needed for Milville, NJ

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by waxman18324, Aug 23, 2008.

1. waxman18324

waxman18324 LawnSite Member

Hi guys,

One of my customers who owns a summer house that I service here in the Poconos is looking for a reputable landscaper in the Milville, NJ area. He wants me to travel there but I had to turn him down. From what he told me he's looking to have a lawn installed after he removed trees from the property. He'll be looking for references in the area. Send me some info and I'll be happy to pass it along.

Hank

2. Dreams To Designs

Dreams To Designs LawnSite Bronze Member

Hank, I work with quite a few installers in the area. Do you have any more information on the location of the property and the scope of the work?

Kirk

3. waxman18324

No, unfortunately I don't have any other information. Again from what he told me he had trees taken down, stumps grinded and he wants a lawn installed. Send me your number and I'll pass it along to him. He'll back at the vacation/summer house this holiday weekend.

4. waxman18324

I see by mapquest that there is two Milville, NJ towns. This one is in southern Jersey by Vineland.

5. Dreams To Designs

Hank, that's perfect. I sent you a private message.

Kirk

6. Dreams To Designs

Hank, haven't heard from you client. Was he able to find someone for the project.

Kirk

7. waxman18324

I hope to see him tomorrow (Sat)morning.

Hank