1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Landscaper New To Lawnsite.com

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by All Phase Landscape Contractors, May 18, 2006.

1. All Phase Landscape Contractors

All Phase Landscape Contractors LawnSite Member

Hello everyone,

My name is Lee Beck and I am a General Contractor working in the Acworth, GA area for over 3 years (previously worked out in California for 20+ years).

I am extremely new to this web blog/forum stuff and thought this would get my business noticed by potential clients. I have set up a web page for my company through myspace.com, but I am not allowed to post any web addresses, so if any of you are interested in what it is exactly I am capable of doing (which is anything from painting to pressure washing to lawn care to custom landscape installations), please visit my myspace page by finding the link, and my other contact information, on my LawnSite profile.

Thank you all in advance and I hope to hear from some of you soon.
  2. MMLawn

MMLawn LawnSite Gold Member

WELCOME to LS and enjoy it as it is a GREAT Site with great members!

But don't expect customers from this site cause it is made up of other lawn and landscape contractors and professionals not customers of the business. The site is to ask questions, give advice, learn and have fun.
  3. All Phase Landscape Contractors

All Phase Landscape Contractors LawnSite Member

Thank you for the clarification & welcoming.
  4. topsites

topsites LawnSite Fanatic

I don't know if, with the years you have in, you will find this site as beneficial as I did... But I will tell you that I've been a member here for a year and I had 4 years in the business when I joined (now my 5th year). In that short year, I dare say the information on lawnsite and its members literally doubled my experience in this business to where I feel like I've been doing this closer to 8-10 years now, for comparison's sake.

I find this site invaluable, the tricks and the tips and the support are unbelievable, no wonder it's number one on Google.

Not that I care to brag about this, but anything in this world stands up to me without crapping out is worth something. I find this to be one of the few forums on the Internet that has a tough resilience you won't find most anywhere else. It's not to say you can do whatever you want, but it takes a lot (and I mean a LOT) to irritate the powers that be around here, and I like that, oh yes I do!
  5. skurkp

skurkp LawnSite Member

Welcome and good luck, I find this to be a great place and full of information, you should find great people and great topics here.