Landscaper Pro Mowers

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by BKH, Mar 25, 2005.

1. BKH

BKH LawnSite Member

Local Golf course uses Landscaper Pro Mower for course work and is very happy with mowers. I am considering purchasing 48" with 18 HP kohler engine, dual V-belts on drive wheels for personal lawn ( 1.75 acres to mow). Advertised new price of 2,099. Does anybody have any experience with these. This would soley be for my lawn, no commercial work intended

Thanks...Love the site

2. mkwl

mkwl LawnSite Bronze Member

I don't have any experience with them, but it should work just fine if it is just for your own lawn. They are made in china BTW. Those mowers are also sold under the names of : Havener Enterprises, Landscaper's Suppply, and Red Hawk Equipment. The only major worry I would have with them would be parts availibility. Just my two cents.

3. Jpocket

Jpocket LawnSite Silver Member

Should be a good mower for light duty use. The only things is where do you get parts when it breaks down

4. Go for the Green

Go for the Green LawnSite Member

I have a buddy who has 2 of the Bradley/Redhawk mowers and he loves them for what he is using them for which is gated areas and small lawns. Very nice quality of cut BTW..

Parts have not been an issue with these Bradley mowers as the dealer seems to be able to get anything that has been needed no problem at all.

5. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

I had a landscaper supply 48 inch walk behind model for 5 years.It worked very well for my first mower(still have it as a backup) i mowed 20 lawns with it and didnt start having any problems until the 5th year.The tranny went and some of the pullys started going.Parts was easy to get the dealer wasnt very far and if they didnt have what i needed online shipping was pretty fast.They actually leave a pretty good cut.The zero turn rider models look cheap i wouldnt get one, but the walk behind really isnt that bad especially for homeowner or medium duty use.