Landscaper Pro sucks anyone else had problems

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by seacoastlandscape, Jul 8, 2005.

1. seacoastlandscape

seacoastlandscape LawnSite Member

:angry: The middle of last week I placed an order on landscaper pro over the phone like I have many times before. Never had a problem till now. Ordered a 400 dollar grinder and some parts for one off the mowers. Spoke to a guy named Ed and he told me the grinder wasnt in stock but they would drop ship directly from the distrubuter and the parts would be shipped the next day. Well I havent recieved any parts so I gave them a call today and a different sales man said my order was still open, nothing had been shipped and the grinder hadnt even been ordered! This is real annoying when you need parts for mowers quickly. On top off that the salesman was extremly rude. What the hell is going on with this company I never had a problem when it was just lanscapers supply. Well they just lost my business!

2. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

Never had a problem with them usually very fast shipping but i usually buy small parts like trimmer line and stuff from them.

3. The Dude

The Dude LawnSite Member

If you need stuff quickly, why are you ordering off the internet? Don't you have any ope dealers close?

4. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

If you are a "Professional LCO" according to this site that means you have very expensive equipment, and you have a dealer.

I agree with the dealer part - WHY would you depend on someone a million miles away to take care of your equipment over the internet??????

5. Lawn Masters

Lawn Masters LawnSite Senior Member

The only reason you should be ordering parts off the web if you need em last week, is if your local dealer for that machine sucks, or is nonexistant. otherewise, go to the dealer and get your parts like you needed em last month fast.

6. jt5019

jt5019 LawnSite Bronze Member

My two dealers usually take longer to get parts than me ordering them myself from the internet. Dealer up to and over a week. internet three days..Of course for items they stock its easier to just drive there.

7. seacoastlandscape

seacoastlandscape LawnSite Member

unfortunately my dealer is 45 min away and its hard to find the time to take that trip back and forth so I usually just make the order on the phone to landscaper supply and my parts arrive within a few days. Its usually alot easier than driving back and forth.

8. Markf

Markf LawnSite Senior Member

I am not familiar with Landscaper Pro. Is that one of the site's sponsors?

9. LawnMower

LawnMower LawnSite Senior Member

I have a feeling that if the guy wasn't rude to you and made you feel at ease that there doing everything possible to get you your stuff. Then you wouldn't be as mad, and they would still have your business.

10. TURF DOCTOR

TURF DOCTOR LawnSite Silver Member

Landscaper pro used to be landscaper supply they sent me a 25 dollar gift card no problems with them.