"Landscapers Keep America Beautiful" bumber sticker

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by ChadsLawn, Oct 15, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Henry

Henry LawnSite Senior Member

It just seemed to me that many members, including myself, think there is no need to advertise Lawnsite to the general public.

I do like the sticker design.

2. little green guy

little green guy LawnSite Senior Member

nice, i'll take a couple

3. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

I would take a couple without the lawnsite.com and date on it. If any of my customers saw me on here, they would think I am too conservative and drop me. lol

4. VnDrWLawnCare

VnDrWLawnCare LawnSite Member

Hey Chadslawn you did a great job. I dont mind the Lawnsite.com on there but how about making it a little smaller font size. That way we can express the Landscapers keep America beautiful in a larger font. And the 2001 could also be eliminated like someone else mentioned, it is almost 2002. Just my opinion.
    Thanks for spending quality time on it. It does look very nice.
    Eric:cool:

5. ChadsLawn

ChadsLawn LawnSite Bronze Member

I hope to have another design done tomorrow night..The 2001 is there in memory of sept.11,2001..

If I get enough people interested in buying some of these,I will have them printed..I have to sell at least 250 to make it worth making them, which isnt much..If your interested just leave a reply saying how many you want and with or whithout lawnsite.com on it..the 2001 will not be on there..

Thanks Chad

6. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

definitly interested in a few maybe more depending on price

7. Eric ELM

Eric ELM Husband, Father, Friend, Angel

Chad,
    Why don't you put 9/11/01 since it only takes up one more space. I think if you want it to represent that date, the date should be on it plus the year.

I will mount one of these (with Lawnsite.com on it) on my tail gate some way, so other lawn companies in my area will see it and hopefully come here and learn.

8. Randy

Randy LawnSite Member

I would like some. How about a hat with it on it. Let me know the price. Thanks, Randy:p

9. tranum

tranum LawnSite Member

i'll buy it. w/or w/o lawnsite. like the 9/11/01 idea

10. VRL

VRL LawnSite Member

Count me in! with the Lawnsite.com on it. How much?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.