1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Landscaper's Wife

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by SilkKnitter, Jun 7, 2007.

1. Mrs. H

Mrs. H LawnSite Senior Member

Nah, he hasn't gotten home yet since I've done this. First chance he'll get he'll try to tell ya'll how crazy I am. :rolleyes: This isn't even close to mean. Have to hold my own around here.
  2. Mrs. H

Mrs. H LawnSite Senior Member

There was a post on here not too long ago about being addicted to lawnsite...it trickles down. No matter how much I try not to let the business interfere with my other noble pursuits, some of the posts here are just the kind of laughs I need some days!:p
  3. Dunn's

Dunn's LawnSite Bronze Member

How do you get second screen names. We both use the same name and on another site which will remain nameless. They kept telling us to get another screen name because it was to confusing with 2 people on one. Well guess what we started another screen name and they booted us.

WALKER LANDSCAPE LawnSite Bronze Member

Hello Mrs Tom I know the YAHOO your talking about All of us from OHIO are YAHOOs :drinkup: :hammerhead: :waving:
  5. All Season Bill

All Season Bill LawnSite Member

I've used bookkeepers in the past and there's nothing better than having your wife doing the books. She's free and doesn't have as many demands as an employee. It allows me to go out in the field and do what I do best.