landscaping bussiness

Discussion in 'Starting a Lawn Care Business' started by rvazquez9, May 21, 2013.

1. rvazquez9

rvazquez9 LawnSite Member

Hey everyone! my dad and I are trying to expand our landscaping business we recently just started about a year ago and we have a couple houses, because like i said we started just last year,my dad previously worked with a golf course for about 13 years and he knows the basics of landscaper, but my main question is what are some tips, advice to expand and grow our business, we have business cards to give but what is the correct way to do it and i know on the internet you can post so people can see that you are offering landscaping and lawn care service to those who need it. but i don't know what websites you can post those kind of things. again plz post your tips and advice. thank you! you can also email me at rvazquez651@gmail.com

2. AMW Landscaping

AMW Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

What type of tips are you looking for? How many clients do you have? What equipment are you using? How old are you? With all that information you might be able to get more help.

3. rvazquez9

rvazquez9 LawnSite Member

For tips just how to expand and grow our bussiness. clients to be honest i dont really count maybe 7. for equipment we use about everything a lanscaper uses. I am 20.

4. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Priority 1,....... Take business classes.... Wherever whenever you can.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Blade Runners

Blade Runners LawnSite Bronze Member

This site has all the information you need to be sucessful. All you have to do is figure out how to find it. That is the best advice I can give you.

6. tonygreek

tonygreek LawnSite Gold Member

Bingo. Time and again, this site covers every aspect of starting, operating, marketing, and growing, your business.

Let the main forum and sub-forum search options do the work. Or hit Google and use the operator "site:lawnsite.com search words" for a different approach.

7. Babbages01

Babbages01 LawnSite Member

Hmm...

business

8. AMW Landscaping

AMW Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

To be honest, you have to give it some more time. Maby tell your clients that you are looking to expand, and give them a deal if they refer someone to you. Are you just doing landscaping or cutting grass also?

9. Stillwater

Stillwater LawnSite Platinum Member

Put the pipe down lawnsite is full of miss information
    Posted via Mobile Device