Landscaping Contracts

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by ParksLandscaping, Oct 25, 2000.

1. ParksLandscaping

ParksLandscaping LawnSite Member

I think that this forum is great. Keep up the great work!

Just to fill you in, I am 18 years old and bought out a small landscaping company, taking over in July. At that time, we received 40 customers with the business. In the short few months, we are at 100 customers. We are planning on starting a second crew next year.

None of the customers that I currently have are under contract, but starting next year, that is going to change. I am wondering if anyone would like to share with me, what their contract (quote, estimate, etc.) looks like. I am looking to design a very professional looking one, aiming more towards my commercial accounts. I am hopeing to someday only cut commercial propertys. I would be more than willing to pay to have one mailed to me. E-mail me privately if you could possibly help out in any way. Thanks for all the help in advance.

Sincerely,
    Dave

PS I am in the works on a lawn contract, but I basically need help with a contract for all my landscape work. Thanks again in advance!!!

2. FIREMAN

FIREMAN LawnSite Senior Member
    from n.j.

GO TO THE COMMERCIAL LAWNCARE FORUM AND POSE THIS QUESTION TO KIRBY..HE HAS A VERY PROFESSIONAL CONTRACT.