Landscaping Design Software?

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by Geo2199, Nov 26, 2012.

1. Geo2199

Geo2199 LawnSite Member

Not sure if i'm putting this in the right section. But is anybody using landscape design software to help design, bid or show customers potential landscaping installation ideas? If so, what programs are you using/recommend?

2. TX Easymoney

TX Easymoney LawnSite Platinum Member

I bought landscape pro last year and have been pretty happy with it.
    Lots of features and pretty easy to learn. I looked at several programs and liked the money back guarantee.
    When you set it up it will make the estimate very easy....be prepared to spend time tinkering with it.

3. Geo2199

Geo2199 LawnSite Member

I really just want to be able to give customers on the spot ideas and quotes. I hate thumbing through pictures trying to make customers imaging what something would look like on their property. I will look into that program. Thankyou
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. TX Easymoney

It will do what you are wanting....you can take a photo and put plants in the photo , using a laptop and create the estimate onsite

5. Geo2199

Geo2199 LawnSite Member

Where do I go to purchase Landscape pro? I entered that name into google and a few different websites pulled up. I want to make sure I purchase the proper software and not a knockoff.

6. TX Easymoney

Sorry prolandscape

Screenshot_2012-11-27-20-15-11.jpg

7. TX Easymoney

There are others which cost a lot more which are more powerful/cad programs ...l.p. was a medium lpriced software program which reallly had the features i needed and the learning curve wa s not so difficult.

8. Geo2199

Geo2199 LawnSite Member

Ok, thank you very much for posting that.