Landscaping Program for Sale!

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by topchoice, Jan 7, 2007.

1. topchoice

topchoice LawnSite Member

I don't know if this is the place to do it, but I have a program of which I have only used a couple of times and have the original packaging and everything- its like brand new! If interested in this program let me know and I will give you the details on it. I thought I was going to use it more, but never have and never will. Thanks! :dancing:

2. topchoice

The program is by PUNCH Software and is entitled Master Landscape & Home Design Pro.

3. farmer_lab

farmer_lab LawnSite Member
    from KS

how much for it?

4. topchoice

I'll let the program go for $70.

5. topchoice

Better yet, willing to negotiate. I spent $85 for it so lets start at $70. Anyone willing to negotiate?

6. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

You are a rotten sales man, :laugh: You never negotiate with yourself.

At least wait a few days or until someone asks you before you start lowering the price.

Here is a sales technique that will serve you well. Throw out your price then shut up. The first person to talk looses.

Invariably the sales man can't stand the silence and will start stammering about how, well if this, or that he can lower the price.

While the customer was just trying to decide how to pay for it or when to have it delivered.

7. topchoice

ya I know, it doesn't matter to me the dang thing is just taking up space. Never said I was a good salesman- just wanting to get rid of the program. But your right, what can I say I am a rookie to this. Good thing this doesn't happen when I am giving bids to clients.

8. Az Gardener

Az Gardener LawnSite Gold Member

Good to hear, just trying to help. If you have not seen it visit my E-Myth thread lots of good business info there.

9. don arkon

don arkon LawnSite Member

how about 35.00

10. topchoice

Counter-offer for 45.00!?!