Lanscape pro before and after

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by Lawnworks, Dec 27, 2006.

1. Lawnworks

Lawnworks LawnSite Fanatic
    from usa

Here is a before and after of a landscape pro design... if any of you guys are bored enough to make changes or your style... I can get you the file. Any input appreciated.

zlawnsiteb4.jpg

zlawnsiteafter.jpg

2. Uranus

Uranus LawnSite Bronze Member
    from Mass

:laugh: What you couldn't put lawnsite.com on the billboard?:laugh:
    looks nice

3. Complete Lawn Care

Complete Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Looks nice. How long did it take you to do that? How much experience do you have with the program? How does the time it takes compare to doing it by hand?

4. HydroCutter

HydroCutter LawnSite Member

what are the names of all the plants you've chosen?

5. Lawnworks

from usa

It takes a little bit of time. It probably took me an hour or so on the computer. Luckily on this one, I didn't have to edit any shrubs out... that can be time consuming.

6. Lawnworks

from usa

Nelly Stevens hollies on the corners... dwarf burfords as the hedge, crepe myrtles, dwarf indian hawethornes around the crepes, and pin oaks. I think the pin oaks are really black oaks in landscape pro, and the indian hawethornes are some other type of holly. These images resemble resemble the actual plants a little better... I think.

7. squirrel19

squirrel19 LawnSite Member
    from KY/TN

Here ya go guys.. Pro Landscape 13, You have to love it..

fun.jpg

8. squirrel19

from KY/TN

PS. Shrubs around $400, Mulch around $100, Being able to put it all together on a PC in 15 minutes with the best program out there PRICELESS!!!!!
    Landscape pro might be a good one, never used it, but I love Pro Landscape, these guys and gals went all out.

9. Lawnworks

from usa

It was Pro landscape. I paid $500 for the version 11.

10. squirrel19

from KY/TN

Well Lawnworks I never used the older Pro Landscape, They have came so far with it I guess. I just think they made things look more realistic. By the way did you do the job? If so post some after pics show us how it turned out. Never the less you have a good sense of design. Keep up the good work.