lanscaping this summer!

Discussion in 'Landscape Architecture and Design' started by ACA L&L, Dec 27, 2007.

1. ACA L&L

ACA L&L LawnSite Bronze Member

started with the little guy, thats all they had. When it was time to move the rock we were able to rent the bigger one. BIG diffrence in time.

2. AAXteriors

AAXteriors LawnSite Member

Nice install... Have you done many before? By the looks of it you look like you have an idea about what you are doing. Congratulations on the work

3. ACA L&L

Done more than a few. If I had the money i would of done it up a little diffrent. It still looks good and serves a purpose so maybe at the next house.

4. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

looks real good man. be sure to get us plant pics.

5. ACA L&L

Thanks, i Just had a buddy from Roswell NM move out to weatherford TX. He says its pretty nice.

6. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

o...its nice but the traffic is terrible!!! they started building all these malls and crap and left the two lane roads! but i will say it is a very nice place to live! how long has he been here?

7. ACA L&L

I beleive since the day after Christmas. They moved closer to family. Were headed out that way in June sumin about fishing.

8. greg1

greg1 LawnSite Member

Job looks fantastic!! The wall looks dead nuts perfect. But the first picture made me sick to my stomach, it's the one were you are operating a chain saw in shorts with no protective gear in sight! Can't say i never did that myself but mostly it's chaps gloves and a face shield. We've all heard the stories. Protect your body...................Great Job. :usflag:

9. AGLA

AGLA LawnSite Bronze Member

I'm curious what the elevated area is with the wall and stone.

10. ACA L&L

gregg 1

I know i should of at least had the chapps on, it was a new saw we bought after the breakin so i was alittle excited about 'breakin' it in. That wall was built in one long day, from the footer to the first drink of beer around 5pm. I think we had 6 guys building that. That was a fun learning experience.

agla

Its a raised bed. It will have plants in the spring, we had to reduce the amount of grass we use here due to city regulatiions about watering. The idea came about due to the uneven lay of the land and the excess amount of dirt from the grading. It was not supposed to be that big originally. It also has a pondless water feature(the big blue pot) Hope that answer your question. if not yell at me again.

Thanks for checking it out.