Large Scale Hydroseeding CT&MA

Discussion in 'Network: North' started by EA Quinn, Feb 8, 2006.

1. EA Quinn

EA Quinn LawnSite Senior Member

If anybody out there needs to sub out any large jobs with hydroseeding involved please consider using us. We have a 3,300 gallon machine which is very efficient. Willing to drive out of state for a large enough job. Please contact Matt @

E.A. Quinn Landscape Contracting
    (860)633-0115 ext. 23
    Matt@eaquinn.com

-the picture enclosed is a shot of our other smaller hydroseeding unit......

truck pics 002.jpg

2. mdb landscaping

mdb landscaping LawnSite Silver Member

bump to the top..

3. EA Quinn

bump to the top.......

4. EA Quinn

received our new unit........all set to hydroseed or provide erosioin control services.....

5. EA Quinn

seeding time is getting closer.........

6. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

ED:waving: ,Gonna be busy.Look forward to talking to U soon Of course Its :usflag: Planet Landscaping:usflag: doing the Hydroseeding in these parts :dancing: LOL:dancing: .

7. mdb landscaping

actually its matt.........I do all our internet posting and work related with computers. Ed is slowly catching on:) I gave our secretary all the forms to fill out to join the association, so im sure we will both be meeting up with you at future events. this is my other screen name i used to use before I went to work for ED.

8. Planet Landscaping

Planet Landscaping LawnSite Senior Member

Whats up Matt:waving: , Looking forward to Having you guys in IAHP:weightlifter: .I get calls from all over that get refered to local members like YOU.:usflag: Bill

9. EA Quinn

Glad to come aboard. sounds like you guys have a good group of people. Im sure I will catch up with you at some point

10. mdb landscaping

to the top.....