Large Slab Rock Wall with pics

Discussion in 'Hardscaping' started by stxkyboy, Aug 28, 2008.

1. huskres

huskres LawnSite Senior Member

Come down to tulsa and take a look at union's field. It seats around 11,500. They have the good synthetic turf and everything. Also have a 6,000 seat multi-purpose center that is self-sustaining, meaning they rent it out. Might be able to google it and find some pics.

2. XStream Aquatics

XStream Aquatics LawnSite Member

We have three schools here(same county) with all three winning state titles in there division 3 out of 6 years. And none of there fields look that nice. Maybe if former U of K coach Hal Mummy would've took the coaching job he was offered here last year (and I hear we almost had him) they would've fixed the field up.

3. stxkyboy

stxkyboy LawnSite Member

ST Xavier High School in Cincinnati Ohio

6927fb19-c40f-4ac8-8ac9-1f451412c3c0.jpg

4. XStream Aquatics

XStream Aquatics LawnSite Member

Nice!!!!!!!

5. JimmyStew

JimmyStew LawnSite Senior Member

I looked at the pic then started reading the post. I got to the part where he said that each slab weighed 800 - 2000 lbs. So I went back to the pic and studied it looking for "slabs", thinking he was referring to the one that topped the enclosure where the statue would go. It took me a minute to notice the bobcat sitting there. BIG STONES!

6. wcoltharp

wcoltharp LawnSite Member

Wow! That looks like a great facility! We played St. Xavier about 4 years back when I played at Brentwood Academy from Brentwood, TN. They had some HUGE college bound football players at the time and from the looks of what they put into their program I'm sure they are still producing great players. Nice Work.

7. 4 seasons lawn&land

4 seasons lawn&land LawnSite Gold Member
    from NY

wha? 100 g's? looks great but wow. The top bothers me, maybe if you fill the gap on the left it will even it up.

8. Midstate Lawncare

Midstate Lawncare LawnSite Senior Member

any new pics?