Large storage cage for trailer for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by MikeKle, Jul 21, 2008.

1. MikeKle

MikeKle LawnSite Platinum Member

I just built this cage a few months ago thinking I would like it,but it is too big for my needs after all. it is 80" Long,(mounts on top of side rails with bolts or weld on),total height of 38", 10" legs, and 28" actual cage height,My turf tracers slide easily under it, plenty of room for a ZTR to fit under it as well.It is 17" deep.It is built of 1.5" angle steel for the frame and 3/4 #9 flat type expanded steel mesh enclosing the cage.It is totally enclosed with lid on the front that pulls down. it is secured with a spring loaded plunger and is lockable.Due to the size and the weight it would be best to pick it up unless you would want to truck ship it.It weighs around 100lbs. i dont have a digital camera so I cant put any pics on here, but I can get some pics to someone if they want using Kinkos and email. I am asking $250 OBO, or willing to trade for ??? If interested PM me or call me directly at 859-409-7975.By the way I am located in Northern KY and am willing to drive a little to meet someone.