Large WB

Discussion in 'Hustler Turf Equip (Archived)' started by PaulJ, Jul 4, 2006.

1. PaulJ

PaulJ LawnSite Bronze Member

http://www.lawnsite.com/showthread.php?t=152242

check out this thread on larger WB.
    there is a market waiting for a 48",54" 60",& 66" WB with the speed, power, decks, large tires, and comfort of a rider with the versitility, manuverability, and control of a WB.

Bring back the super wB with even larger decks or buld up the trimstar to the super WB specs.

2. HenryB

HenryB LawnSite Bronze Member

Paul, It's not going to happen. I asked practically begged for a 60 inch WB. It's a simple formula bigger tires H bar steering and shorten up the Super Walkbehind and you got a winner. I've been seeing more and more Turf Tracers 60in. My freind borrowed mine and now he's buying three of them. Once you use a well designed 60 inch you can't go back to a 48 or 52.

3. PaulJ

I just don't getr thier logic! Hustler jwas just breaking into this market with the super WB line then they give up on it. "Z this Zthat no one want's to walk" is all a bunch of BS. NOthing can beet the super WB for versitility and nothing can beat the h-bar for eas of use. A bigger deckwould be a natural fit. But I think Hustler has ther head stuck up their Z instead!

4. PaulJ

And now my dealer is closing. I think it's time to start giving other brands another look.