Larger tires on a Lazer Z HP

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by qball98, Apr 16, 2004.

1. qball98

qball98 LawnSite Member

I have a Lazer Z HP serial # 395169 with a 52" cut deck and I am wondering about putting wider tires on it to reduce the chance of causing ruts in a yard. I saw where 12" wide tires are available as an option for some models. Could you tell me the part number and price for the rims I will need to accomicate wider tires. I would also like to know how much it will reduce the trim capacity on both sides of the deck.

Thanks

2. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

Qball98,

You can use the wheels you have now and order the tire only -103-2744, the wheel only - 1-633992 or the wheel/tire complete 103-2743. The actual dimension of the tires can vary a little but you should only loose about 1" - 1.25" of trim capacity on each side with the larger tires.

Thanks,

Terry

3. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Good info terry, I'd like to do the same to an HP for a little better traction. I'll be checking in to it.

4. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

dvmcmrhp52

Oops. There’s an error in my "good" information. Don't use your stock wheel. It seams that the stock wheel is a bit narrow and while on paper it works fine we would recommend using the larger wheel p/n 1-633992

Thanks

Terry

5. dvmcmrhp52

dvmcmrhp52 LawnSite Platinum Member
    from Pa.

Thanks terry....................