Largest Landscape Project Yet...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Green Team Landscaping

Green Team Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

can you just rent those finn things? and it looks like you got a little bit of help from the competition

2. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

Ahh you probably can rent them somewhere but its easier to sub it out to a contractor that owns one and is already experienced with it and you can still make money after pay someone else to do it. Thats what i did. Yup, thats good competition.

3. born2farm

born2farm LawnSite Bronze Member

wow you do some great work. i have to say i kinda look up to you and hope that i can be up to your level of work in 2 years

4. RedMax Man

Haha, just hang in there u can get there eventually. Thanks.

5. South Florida Lawns

South Florida Lawns LawnSite Platinum Member
    from usa

hey you guys need to wear respirators when working in dusty conditions. Maybe a fire retardant suit to, you never know when a meteor might strike up there in MA. Down here we wear UV protective suits and 5 gallons of sunscreen SPF1000.

6. RedMax Man

Kinda late for that advice but maybe next time. One of those guys was working with me today as well as several other guys on a job thats larger than the one feature in this thread so its no longer the largest landscape project.

7. Kglenn04

Kglenn04 LawnSite Senior Member

wish I had one of those when I moved 10yds of mulch by my self wow no thats work

8. R & R Yard Designs

R & R Yard Designs LawnSite Senior Member

Ten yard is not that much, is it does hurt but you can get it done. we used one of one of my condos, and it was 170 yard of prem. and it was a dream. done in two and a half days start to finsh. But that was with hand edgeing over 1.5 miles of bed edges, cause it poured the day before so we couldnd use the bed edger. Thats what's will kill you for a week.

9. DFLS

DFLS LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]

Your guys will soon be saying "what did you say" all the time if you do not get them some hearing protection ! And if you want to keep reading posts on lawnsite you will get some glasses too!

10. DFLS

DFLS LawnSite Senior Member

[​IMG]
    This job sucks! Can you say sore back? And a fall off the tailgait waiting to happen.
    I like the mulch trucks with a hopper and an auger that self feed better.