1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Largest Landscape Project Yet...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Apr 19, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

First off they offerd to help. They aren't my employees. They had ear protecting and didn't choose to wear it when i was taking those pics. I know for a fact the do where ear protecting often but not everysingle time they are within hearing distance of something that makes a noise.

My eye sight is fine.

So is every job supposed to be easy and not require any effort? That guy was not stuck doing that the whole time nonstop by himself. He's smart enough and has been taught how to do the job and concept of gravity...
  2. DFLS

DFLS LawnSite Senior Member

Sorry I can't hear you speak up. If you pay them at all then you are liable. Do they all own their own blowers or are the blowers yours? Please tell me that you insist on hearing and eye protection for your employees.

Until a little rock shoots into your pupil.

Still, accidents happen. Even the best slip and fall off tailgates sometimes.

I am not bashing you just trying to help you and your friends keep your vision, hearing, and ankles intact.
  3. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Are you from osha? God forbid I don't wear my work tunes for 5 minutes, im either gunna go deaf from the blowers or from the music blasting in my ear all the time.... We already had this arugement back in the thread so go read about it.
  4. RedMax Man

I paid one of the guys. and the other 2 we traded labor on eachothers jobs. Not all the blowers were mine.
  5. albhb3

albhb3 LawnSite Senior Member

I want one of those
  6. Grassbustin

Grassbustin LawnSite Member

He said in his last post he was only looking out for you and your guys' safety, so be nice and appreciate that someone actually cares enough to say something .

STIHL GUY LawnSite Fanatic
    from CT

that looks 100 percent better
  8. RedMax Man

Thanks man. Gona be doing the Fall Cleanup there soon.
  9. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

That is top knotch work Micah. Good luck this season.