1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Largest Landscape Project Yet...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Apr 19, 2008.

1. Utility Dave

Utility Dave LawnSite Member

Nice job I like that big truck with the mulch blower:drinkup:
  2. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Fast Motions differernt angles and so many blowers that you blow away everything in site..
  3. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

It costs less than hiring labor and doing it by hand with a wheel barrow. Also uses much less mluch with laying an even layer throughout the beds. As you can see these beds have alot of plantings and such so it would take along time to do it all and make it look nice. I didn't want to be there another day just laying mulch and i still turned a profit of the mulch. It was a good property to try it out and see what it can do. He's done almost 30 yards in about 3 hours before.
    These leaves wer pretty dry so they weren't all "matted" down. The blowers are very powerful so we just beat the leaves till the move. Some mulch does get blown out too but I clean it up. In the pool there was alot of leaves. Not much had been cleaned up in the fall. You just have to blow hard from all directions for a while to get them all out.
    Yeah thats an expensive rig but it works everyday nonstop and i'm sure has paid for itself manytimes over.
  4. Clapper&Company

Clapper&Company LawnSite Bronze Member
    from NE Ohio

Looks good guys
  5. Utility Dave

6. Turtle Creek Lawn Care

Turtle Creek Lawn Care LawnSite Member

Sounds good guys, thanks!

Ryan :)
  7. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

8. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

If you are gunna waste your money on that just mail me a check.....
  9. Utility Dave

guys i am 12 its the only thig i can aford
  10. pclawncare

pclawncare LawnSite Senior Member

Nice work redmax man but with all those pics did you do any work? Just givin you a hard time man. I cant blame you for subbing out the mulch. I believe the saying goes work smarter not harder.