Largest Landscape Project Yet...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Apr 19, 2008.

1. New Heights

New Heights LawnSite Member

Rember, safety is no accident.

2. DixieFerris

DixieFerris LawnSite Senior Member

The kid with his shirt off ruins a bit of your efforts to look professional, don't let that happen on site and get rid of the tough guy cut off t-shirts. If you are truly that tough, you can make a living on the Ultimate Fighting circuit. Get everyone in the same uniform too. Your work is very good, but image is everything

3. A-Land

A-Land LawnSite Senior Member

I think in 80 degree weather like they have said, you ought to give him a break. And with the plethora of pictures RedMax Man has posted, I don't see him as hurting for business.

4. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

I will try. Thanks!
    Thats Right.
    That was my buddies guy and he only had it off for 15 min. I didn't have any of my guys on this job. These were buddies or the other contractor's helpers.
    LOL I knew those 3 guys would get some safety criticism.:laugh:

5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Aright next time I go to work I will wear a suit, tie, helmet, shoulder pads, knee pads, glasses ,steel toe boots, a chest protector, and a sweatshirt over it all, does that cover everything?

6. RedMax Man

I always wear a condom so i'd reccomend that too...

7. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

I think you are missing a very important piece of equipment. Some people refer to them as "athletic supporters" if you know what I mean, but yeah that should do it. Very pro looking.:hammerhead:

8. ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO.

ALL-PRO LANDSCAPE CO. LawnSite Member

Working for free I ought to wear a strap on black dildo to mix it up a bit. I think it might be the same one shoved up "Erics" ass since he came home from school this past weekend. **** you dixie man

9. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Alright ill throw a cup on, and a bullet proof vest and body armor cause well all know how the bullets fly up in lowell, dont wanna get hit by one of them...

10. RedMax Man

The end result is what matters and will prove who we are.