Largest Landscape Project Yet...

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by RedMax Man, Apr 19, 2008.

1. RedMax Man

RedMax Man LawnSite Platinum Member

We weren't in Lowell. We were to far away from the asians and scum in the gettos.

2. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

Just to play it safe, I'd either work in a bubble, or just stay home and live a hermit life
    I think today I was very professional looking, maybe a little to nice, I had a gray T-Shirt, and dark tan pants kaky or how ever you spell it. They got dirty, but they will do. But tommarow is a jeans and a blue t-shirt day just to do grass.

3. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

Never know bullets can travel far an im sure eric was packin that day anyway, he might been aimin for bryan or you an hit me... :dizzy:

4. AndyTblc

AndyTblc LawnSite Fanatic

wow some work environment, I think it's of the best interest of your safety to just retire. And just be done with it, I have a retire at 30 plan going.

5. RedMax Man

Wizzkid - I read your posts over and over and still don't understand what you are trying to say:dizzy::confused:

6. MysticLandscape

When you work with us, if you don't get hit by a rock or whatever is out to get us accordin to some people, you will just get beat up by a different crew member.. thats just how is down here in peabody. Us peabody guys are notorious throughout the country...

7. RedMax Man

Its Survival of the Fittest... Its the way things work in that environment.

8. Rhizomatous

Rhizomatous LawnSite Member
    from Ma

yea i was packin....not for you guys tho...just in case one of those crazy leaves might of come and tried to steal my eyeball since i wasnt wearing glasses. You gotta look out for wild men without shirts too, what is this world coming to? Just some vigilante justice will do i guess. God forbid someone is normal and gets hot in 80 degree weather. Next time we work at the White House ill make sure i wear my friend's chanel glasses and look like im posing for next months issue of rockstar instead of doing a spring cleanup. It is my choice to wear safety gear or not...we are obviously not idiots but im sure that you guys can give me some crazy statistics your so busy researching and yell at me

9. MysticLandscape

I never showed you the turrret mounted on the walker huh?

10. Rhizomatous

Rhizomatous LawnSite Member
    from Ma

nah i think it was broken...but i like the one bryan mounted on joe guat...lil shoulder mounted rifle action