Laser Deck Adjustment

Discussion in 'eXmark' started by MastercutzLawnCareII, Feb 1, 2004.

1. MastercutzLawnCareII

MastercutzLawnCareII LawnSite Member

Have any of you guys found a better way to adjust the height of the deck on the Lasers? I know it says in the manuel, but there has to be other ways to do it, all that reading and when you get done you done forgot what the first step was, HA, any info would be apperciated.
  2. Ryan2

Ryan2 LawnSite Member

Pretty much a guess and check procedure. I have not found a very simple way to do it.
  3. eXmark

eXmark Manufacturer / Sponsor

The manual is the best tool for the job right now. Your right it is difficult to follow. For the time being most of us are probably better off checking it and if adjustment is required taking it to the dealer. Some dealers will let you watch while they adjust the deck and even answer questions so you'll be better able to tackle it yourself next time. This will also allow the dealer tech to double check and make sure the deck adjustment is the real issue. Sometimes we forget to check the simple things first like tires, the surface youÂ’re measuring on etc. and jump right to the difficult stuff.

4. MastercutzLawnCareII

MastercutzLawnCareII LawnSite Member

Hey, Thanks Terry, I guess thats what I'll do, I need to have some more things looked over anyways but thanks for the info......