1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Laser Leveler

Discussion in 'Sports Field Management' started by phil5025, May 13, 2010.

1. phil5025

phil5025 LawnSite Member

Has anyone ever used a Super Courtmaster Laser Lever on a infield groomer or small utility tractor to grade a softball or baseball skinned infield?

2. foreplease

foreplease LawnSite Bronze Member

No, but that looks like a great tool! I did this one by setting stakes with a transit, then roughing it in with my tractor, then Infield Pro on Sand pro, then Kromer field groomer. We've had almost 4" of rain since Saturday and they played on it tonight.

I would love to hear what you think of the Super Courtmaster if you use or hire one.

3. Averagejoe55

Averagejoe55 LawnSite Member

I have not used one but looks like a great tool. Have you been quoted a price?

4. phil5025

phil5025 LawnSite Member

I got a quote of about $11,000 for the complete kit. I am waiting for more information on the unit to see if its worth it. At the county we maintain a whole lot of softball and little league fields so it may be a worth while investment. Here is a link to the unit.http://www.sprecise.com/products/Pull-Type.php