1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in '<a href=http://www.plowsite.com target=_blank ?>Sn' started by n y snow pros, Sep 27, 2000.

1. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Just a final reminder to those that may have forgotten and to those that are unaware of the barbecue/snow expo in Poughkeepsie,New York this Saturday September 30th from 9am to 5pm.This is a casual affair for any and all who have an interest in the snow bussiness.We will have Bobcat,Avalanche,Boss,Curtis,Hiniker,and Fisher plows on display.Along with sanders,Ford trucks,John Deere equipment and others.Call us for directions,our tel is 914-485-4200.
    Thanks John Parker
  2. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith LawnSite Senior Member

Well, the day has finally come!
    Just curious John. Now that it's so close, do you have an anticipated number of attendees?

50? 100? 200? More??

See you tomorrow!

3. ADMServices

ADMServices LawnSite Member

Our plane is scheduled to take off in about an hour and a half. Can't wait to meet everyone. It will also be nice to get away from here form a couple of days.

See ya in NY.

4. snow

snow Guest

Some quick notes for everyone coming tomorrow. there will be no bashing on products. even though we've got a good laugh about hiniker plows, well they're coming so john expects everyone to be polite and don't bash anyones products. ask questions, but don't bash. if it wasn't for these people, like john and all the vendors there wouldn't be a bbq. <b>for you vendors-</b> there will be no product bashing either, if you want to sell a product point out the design and uniqueness, not how others aren't designed well, etc. we want this to be fun for all, so be polite and next year will grow a lot.

thanks everyone,

5. n y snow pros

n y snow pros LawnSite Senior Member

Not a clue how many are coming but i have food for 300 so i hope you people are hungry. gotta finish sweeping the floor see ya tomorrow
  6. John Allin

John Allin LawnSite Bronze Member

If it wasn't for the fact that we are swamped with the First Union gig, I'd be there. I've been to Parkers place, and it's got a BIG floor - so he'll probably still be sweeping when you guys show up.

I'll be there next year.

Have fun, y'all.