Lastec Articulator 421D

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by jebvd, May 12, 2007.

1. jebvd

jebvd LawnSite Member

This Lastec 421D zero turn has an 82" cut, with (4) 21" articulating decks. It is powerd by a 38 HP kubota diesel. The model year is 2000, and it has 2180 hours on it. The 421D is the predecessor to the Lastec 3682 which sells for $28,000, all specs can be found on www.Lastec.com under golf and turf equipment.
    The decks on this unit were reconditoned this winter, all pivot bushings and pins were replaced and a new deck lift actuator was installed. Their are new gator high lift blades with a mulch plate, or a side discharge chute. All the tires (except the drive) are foam filled. This unit was just serviced, and ready to cut. It can cut up to 5.8 acres an hour, at heights from 1" to 4.5" with a quick change (no tool) height of cut spacers. Operators and parts manuals come with this machine.
    I am listing this unit for a friend, and the asking price is $9,500, you can reach me at 610-304-1980 with any questions( I can not check the computer during the day) sorry no pictures available at this time, looks just like the 3682. This machine is located in montgomery county Pa.
    Thanks, Jeff

2. jebvd

jebvd LawnSite Member

Pictures for those who have asked

IMG_1219.jpg

IMG_1223.jpg

IMG_1228.jpg

3. jebvd

jebvd LawnSite Member

bump, bump

4. casco73

casco73 LawnSite Member

trade you a 2001 hd sportster and a 8 and a half ft myers plow for it??

5. Korey

Korey LawnSite Senior Member

Hey jebvd, I've seen the mower parked out front on my way to and from lawns. Every time I drive by, I wish I had more large lawns just so I have an excuse to buy your mower!! It would be great for a lawn I do by Fisher Park.

6. jebvd

jebvd LawnSite Member

bump, bump

7. jebvd

jebvd LawnSite Member

bump, bump

8. Korey

Korey LawnSite Senior Member

Is this still for sale? I know someone that may be interested. Thanx.

9. jebvd

jebvd LawnSite Member

yes it is, give me a call 610-304-1980 Jeff

10. jebvd

jebvd LawnSite Member

This unit needs to sell! Bottom line price $7500.00