1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

LASTEC Commercial Mower

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LASTEC, Jan 17, 2005.

LASTEC LawnSite Member

I noticed there has been a lot of discussion about our 2861 commercial mower, i have been away form lawn site for a while. If anyone has questions about our mower i will try to reply.

2861 adobe.JPG
  2. collierlawn

collierlawn LawnSite Member

I called my local dealer the other day to get a price, he had no idea the mower even exsited. Said he would have me a price in the morning, never happened. Can you enlighten us all with what one of these machines goes for.

LASTEC LawnSite Member

It list for $9250.00 We are working on our dealer network, so there may not be a dealer in your area. You can buy one factory direct at a discount from me if you want to PM me i will give you the details.
  4. collierlawn

I am in the market for a new ztr but it is difficult for me to spend that kind of money without demoing the unit. The dealer I called I got off the Lastec website and he had no 2861 on his price list or in stock.
  5. Travis Followell

Travis Followell LawnSite Silver Member
    from KY

Is the factory in Madisonville KY?

LASTEC LawnSite Member

Factory no not the factory, there is a test site and sales dealership.
    feel free to call me direct my cell is 270-339-3833
  7. TClawn

TClawn LawnSite Silver Member

what happens if I buy the mower factory direct, and it breaks down? do I have to take it to a lastec dealer for warranty work, or can I have anyone do it and lastec reimburses me for the cost?
  8. collierlawn

The mower appears that it has a low center of gravity, how well does it handle hills? Also what are some of the specs on the machine such as weight, length, width, fuel capacity, and warranty info. thanks
  9. gene gls

gene gls LawnSite Gold Member

What trade shows will you be attending this year?