Lastec Video Clip

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LASTEC, Dec 14, 2005.

1. LASTEC

LASTEC LawnSite Member

http://www.lastec.com/videos.aspx

I know you guy's have been asking for some updates to the website.... follow this link to a video on our website. Let me know what you think.

2. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC LawnSite Senior Member

The link in your signature line?

3. LASTEC

LASTEC LawnSite Member

i forgot the link....:sleeping: it's there now.

4. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

I think you forgot it again.:drinkup: :eek:

5. LASTEC

LASTEC LawnSite Member

6. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

Never mind I see you edited it in your first post. Geeze I think its been a long night for the both of us.:waving:

7. MJLsLawnCareNmoreLLC

Wow, that video really helps to get your point across. Its one thing to see pictures or read about something, but it another to see it work. I really think you guys are on to something. Just wondering how come you guys dont offer this type of mower in sizes smaller than 61"? I would find them very useful, but many of our yards are way to small for something like a 61".

8. Pecker

Pecker LawnSite Bronze Member

Excellent videos. My only concern would be the letter-styles used. . .I had trouble reading the writing because the strokes of the letters were so thin although it could be my viewer but I'm sure thousands of other folks have the same setup as me. Other than that the videos and narration were great and very clear in getting the message across.

9. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping LawnSite Gold Member

Awsome, really showed what the articulator can do and what it was designed for. I would love to have one if i could only afford it and had the use for it!! Good Job

10. jtkplc

jtkplc LawnSite Silver Member

great video. it's about time you get a video out that shows what your product can do. it doesn't do justice to talk about it. seeing how it works is much better.