1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Late Payment Letter

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by jkelton, Sep 17, 2002.

1. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Hey guys,
    I have been looking for a thread that contained a link to a website that would make up a late payment letter, providing that you put in some information regarding the account. I have used the search command, but I have failed to find that link. Does anyone have that link handy?

Thanks

2. nu83

nu83 LawnSite Member
    from omaha

Just say our records show we did not receive payment from you last month. If you sent payment please chack your records and give us a call. Something like that, if you give late fees say late fees of x amount have been added to your balance.

3. Think this might be the one you are looking for
    www.legaldocs.com

look under free docs
    if you need some progressively stern collection letters e-mail me and I'll send you copies

4. williamslawn

williamslawn LawnSite Member
    from SC

If you use quickbooks there are some letters already prepared in there. Just goto >company< >write letters< and it will take you from there.

5. jkelton

jkelton LawnSite Member

Bob,
    Thanks for the link. That was the site I was looking for. Hopefully I will not need the additional letters.