1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

later va.

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Starling Lawn, May 9, 2000.

1. Starling Lawn

Starling Lawn LawnSite Member

hello all,<br>its time to tell virginia to kiss a$$ and head back to florida,for sunshine and st augustine turf.i`m going to restart my business and stop trying to work for others who think they know everything.va. is a beautiful place,but enough.<br>by the way guys,thanks for all the great posts.i`ve learned alot,even from toro stone.<br>happy mowing,<br>dave
  2. Lee Homan

Lee Homan LawnSite Member

Good Luck DLS,<p>My wife parents are trying to get us to move down there by them(Titusville). Father-in-law keeps using the angle &quot;You can mow year round&quot;. They want their daughter close to them so bad they can't stand it. Lived there for 3 years in 1984 and wasn't that crazy about it but wouldn't rule anything out. Stay in touch.
  3. Starling Lawn

lee,<br>thanks.we`re going back to jacksonville.i have several friends who cut down there also,they can`t find enough hours in the day with all the new construction.i love titsville.my friend`s family own a pub called the red lion.great place.<br>gave
  4. paddy

paddy LawnSite Member

i hate all those low grasses, they are invading a couple of my lawns. they make a lot of dust and always look dead, i can't stripe on them and its hard to mulch on them.
  5. Toroguy

Toroguy LawnSite Bronze Member

Jaguars AFC Champions
  6. bdemir

bdemir LawnSite Senior Member

<br><p><font size="1">Edited by: bdemir
  7. mowerparts

mowerparts LawnSite Member

Look us up when you get back to the Big Cat Country.<br>Been cutting for ten years in Jax. If you have not been her in a while you will be in for a big shock with all the new growth.<br>If you need any help in buing any equipment let me know so I can seend you in the right direction.<p>Rick <br>Belts, Blades and More!
  8. Starling Lawn

rick,<br>thanks for the offer,i may take you up on it.i`ll have to start over again equipment wise,but need to get the funds together.i haven`t been there in awhile,but it was booming then.<br>paddy,st aug. stripes great if you have the right mower.<br>go jags!<br>dave