1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Latest Blizzard

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by Shuter, Feb 18, 2003.

1. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I was in the process of getting things ready to start spring clean-ups and new landscape jobs in about 2 weeks, until we got the latest snow fall. 14" on ground from two storms last week and 18" on top of that after yesterday. Pray for warm weather. Snow removal is not fun anymore.
  2. rodfather

rodfather LawnSite Fanatic

My wallet says it is:D
  3. E-man

E-man LawnSite Member
    from PA

4. hoagie

hoagie LawnSite Member

My wallet's happy... but my body is not.

Almost 30" with 30 hours of plowing and shoveling kicked my A**!

I just woke up from a 12hr nap. Felling a little better.... But I'm sure I'll feel alot better once I start to print up invoices!!
  5. lawnboy11

lawnboy11 Banned

Amen to that
  6. cos

cos LawnSite Addict

Under my shoulder blade is sore. then my lower back was getting a little stiff. I think I also will feel a little better once I start the billing.

7. Shuter

Shuter LawnSite Bronze Member

I totally agree. My wallet feels the increase also. But can't wait for spring to be here.
  8. paponte

paponte LawnSite Silver Member

Yeah I couldn't take the snow anymore, so I'm in Florida now for 2 weeks. Hopefully everything will be melted by the time I get back... hopefully!
  9. Gravely_Man

Gravely_Man LawnSite Silver Member

Today is my first time back online since Saturday. I have been working almost none stop until Tuesday night. I will make more this winter then I have for the past 3 combined! I love the snow.

10. stslawncare

stslawncare LawnSite Bronze Member
    from DE

in the big storm we got about 24'' about 3'' the day before that storm. i cant believe all the snow we have been getting, nor can my body. i had to shovel the majority of my drives and walks, but like everyone else says the wallet isnt complaining. today i should be getting the rest of my payments and off to the tire store for new tires for my new truck!!!!!