latest episode

Discussion in 'Landscape Lighting' started by The Lighting Geek, Apr 2, 2009.

1. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

Here are a few quick pics from a show (monday and tuesday) I just finished tuesday at 9:30pm...whew! I lit the tile on an outdoor shower from inside the wall with LED rope light, used the same rope light under the facia of the fence and LED fiber optic on the flame table because it was within 5' of the pool. I built a cube out of plexiglass and tiled it using clear glue and lit it from inside as well. I used 2 crusaders bottom mounted in the pergola with Luxxo lamps. Many Thanks to IllluminFX for the support to make this project happen.

DSCF1700.jpg

DSCF1710.jpg

DSCF1713.jpg

DSCF1714.jpg

2. worx

worx LawnSite Senior Member

Great work Tommy, I can see you are letting your imagination run. I caught you the other day on a Yard Crashers episode. The one that you installed the "globes" from the tree in the corner of the yard.

3. Pro-Scapes

Pro-Scapes LawnSite Platinum Member

Really creative Tommy. This gives me an idea for something at my house in the new bathroom thats still under construction.

That cube looks like a giant crossword :)

Get your Geek on!

4. The Lighting Geek

The Lighting Geek LawnSite Senior Member

That was my first one and I had no clue what to expect. Still don't....LOL

5. worx

worx LawnSite Senior Member

Tommy I enjoyed the show and always look forward to your designs. No laughing,....I didn't expect that, but no laughing buddy.

I really like what you did for the shower.

6. JoeyD

JoeyD LawnSite Silver Member

7. TXNSLighting

TXNSLighting LawnSite Fanatic
    from DFW, TX

Ive enjoyed the Yard crasher episodes you have done so far this season! Its all looking good!

8. Mr. Quik electric

Mr. Quik electric LawnSite Member

As usual my friend, you are as a Wizard wielding the light and making it obey your every whim. Ha, look at me waxing poetic. Nice job buddy, you sure can't buy that in a box!

9. AJhetzke

AJhetzke LawnSite Member

Great job, Tommy! And, thanks for the kudos!

10. David Gretzmier

David Gretzmier LawnSite Gold Member

Tommy- great job on the fence- I am building a privacy fence in my back yard and I think I will try to incorporate that into it- geeky work man !