Latest pics

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Ssouth, Aug 13, 2008.

1. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

I haven't posted in a while but I have been reading a few post and admiring all of the picture threads. I love to see other peoples work and toys. Here are a few pictures of some of our work. (hope the attachment works correctly

gray 11.jpg

misc landscape 013.jpg

Norwood grass 013.jpg

misc landscape 029.jpg

Reid 015.jpg

2. SNAPPER MAN

SNAPPER MAN LawnSite Silver Member

Wow that work is awsome. I'm hoping to start doing more landscaping next year. Its alot more enjoyable.

3. Even Cut Lawn Care

Even Cut Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

4. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX LawnSite Gold Member

Looks Great!!

5. MysticLandscape

MysticLandscape LawnSite Bronze Member

I dont think i have ever seen sod die like that stuff in the first picture... did you repalce it?

6. capelawncare.com

capelawncare.com LawnSite Fanatic

Love that fireplace! Looks great!

7. LawnBoy89

LawnBoy89 LawnSite Senior Member

That's because you probably have never been to Alabama during the winter. The grass is nothing like it is up here...I don't think that stuff is dead.

8. Marbleman

Marbleman LawnSite Member

9. TScapes

TScapes LawnSite Senior Member

Looks good! Your flagstone path... is that mortared in or sand? Couldn't tell from the pic.

10. Ssouth

Ssouth LawnSite Senior Member

The grass is bermuda and it's dormant in the winter. We didn't do the fireplace, I should have specified that. On that particular job we did the patio and shrub installation. We had to sub out the sprinkler and sod to a larger company due to time constraints. The customers wanted to be in new house before Christmas and we only had about ten 10 days and it was wet. The flagstone was sanded in with fine gravel. There we were trying to match an existing patio, it turned out pretty good. I'll try to post some more pics of that project. That particular house is a long term project. So far we've installed irrigation, sod, beds, trees, and lots of other stuff.