1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

laughed out loud

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by corey4671, Jul 5, 2008.

1. corey4671

corey4671 LawnSite Silver Member

2. bob

bob LawnSite Platinum Member
    from DE

He's dreaming!!
  3. corey4671

this ad has appeared multiple times. Wonder why he's not finding any takers?
  4. philmdamien

philmdamien LawnSite Member
    from NH

I'm tempted to reply to the ad just to tell the guy to pound sand. Sad thing is he'll probably find some poor sap just starting out that won't realize how bad he's getting hosed.
  5. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

someone from this area should email him back saying that there very interested,

saying that they have tons of experance and that 10.00 an hour is a GREAT pay.....

Really get the guy going............ He deserves it
  6. heather lawn sp

heather lawn sp LawnSite Senior Member

$10 for me
    $10 for my friend John Deere who works with me
    $10 for his cousin John D. Trimmer
    $10 for his retired military buddy General Motors
    Plus gas for all of us
  7. nosparkplugs

nosparkplugs LawnSite Gold Member

This is not isolated to Nashville, one of my employee's friends is working for two local realtors who posted a similar add on Craigslist. The difference is their supplying the Home Depot ZTR & curved shaft weedeats & handheld blowers, and gas. You supply the truck, and get $20.00 per yard.
  8. corey4671

oh its in my area bohiaa. And I am SERIOUSLY considering gettin this dude riled up!
  9. corey4671

I replied to the ad.

I need someone to deliver a package from Nashville to Miami FL by Tuesday morning. I will pay $25 plus reimburse the cost of fuel. You will need to provide your own vehicle, with proof of insurance of course. After all, that is more than I would pay UPS to deliver it!

I also have a $500,000 piece of property, according to the tax appraisal that I want to sell. I'll pay $200 in commission to the selling agent and I'll also reimburse for doughnuts.
  10. Sweet Tater

Sweet Tater LawnSite Silver Member

Its been flaged for removal. theres no ad now