Lavin Landscaping

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by mlavin73, Jul 10, 2011.

1. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

I've been spending a lot of time on here checking out everyones equipment so I figured I would post some of my stuff. I've been doing this on my own now for the past 5 years. Two and a half years ago my wife and I had a daughter so I dropped down to doing this part time since day care is a lot of $. Once my daughter starts school I'll go back to full time. Below is most of my equipment. Think the only thing missing is my 6 X 10 Dump trailer with my Billy Goat leaf loader attached and the bagging unit for my Scag rider. I will have to start taking along my camera to take pictures of some of my accounts.

IMG_3256.jpg

IMG_3875.jpg

IMG_3879.jpg

2. mlavin73

mlavin73 LawnSite Member

For some reason it wouldn't allow me to post inside pictures of my trailer since I already posted 2 under the "Lets see your trailer setup" thread

3. Puddle of Oil

Puddle of Oil LawnSite Bronze Member

sweet setup man. When are you gonna letter up the trailer, when your daughter starts school?

4. TopNotchLawnCare

TopNotchLawnCare LawnSite Member
    from IL

Nice equipment. Where does everyone get those green trash barrels? I see alot of guys on here have them.

5. bobcat48

bobcat48 LawnSite Gold Member

Very nice setup.

6. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

Pretty nice for a part time set up ... nice billy goat blower ... 13 honda? thats what I got freaking love it ... a little heavy on hills but it takes care or parking lots like they were driveways

7. Pro-Lawn&Grounds

Pro-Lawn&Grounds LawnSite Senior Member

Its not on there website but the lowes home improvement by me sells them idk if you guys have lowes ... but like most mulch yards and supply stores have them ... ask any of your dealers about them they should know

8. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

Nice set-up for a part timer.

9. RSK Property Maintenance

RSK Property Maintenance LawnSite Bronze Member

Niiice! Ill have to take a pic of my equipment all laid out
    Posted via Mobile Device

10. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO LawnSite Fanatic

I thought about it too but i'd need to do it in a parking lot,or a field to get it to all fit in the pic. My yard isn't big enough.