Law Enforcment Vehicles

Discussion in 'Original Pictures Forum' started by Kennedy Landscaping, Sep 27, 2008.

1. Kennedy Landscaping

Kennedy Landscaping LawnSite Fanatic

Its a uniden but not a bearcat. I think its a broadcaster

2. Chris1594

Chris1594 LawnSite Member

thats the same one I have good brand

3. Kennedy Landscaping

not sure. but if you run the 28 it comes back to a 2004 crown victoria police interceptor

4. Chris1594

unless they put those hubcaps on I have seen departments do that hey did u get everything straightend out with ur employee?

5. Kennedy Landscaping

Yeah, I fired him. I got tired of putting up with his crap all of the time. Just more money for me now I guess. My dads old car was an 04' also. It had the new hubcaps, but it is now an unmarked car. Its blue with under cover lights all over. It looks bad ass

6. Chris1594

Nice Under cover lights are nice its nice because you can hide them where ever

7. Kennedy Landscaping

It has deck lights, lights all the way accross behind the AS1 line, four corner strobes, and wig wag headlights. All of the cars here have four corner and wig wags. My dads reverse lights strobe too though along with the four corners. He always says RHIP Rank Has Its Priveledges

8. Chris1594

I seen cars that have way too many strobes lol in the brake lights reverse lights on the deck in the back its surprising

9. Kennedy Landscaping

yeah, I like the look of the reverse lights strobing on the crown vics though. My dads car is pretty much the nicest in the fleet as in well taken care of and really good equipment.

All of cars have the L.E.D. 2100's or the Legends

10. Chris1594

well I think u will like this I found awhile back on you tube people who take diecast cars and deck them out with lights here is the link http://www.youtube.com/user/zachandalex hope u like