Lawn and garden EXPO

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by LawnsRUsInc., Feb 3, 2003.

1. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

I was thinking about spending some of my advertising dollars on being an exibitor at the lawn and garden expo. Do any of you attend or have exibits at them? And if so what should i do to prepare myself for my first year as an exibitor?
    Please help me.
  2. Ours here is $10,000 a booth. I think not.

Some scapers and wall builders have done good there, but I am not paying 10g's to advertise there.
  3. Flex-Deck

Flex-Deck LawnSite Silver Member

What expo you talking about - the Louisville expo is $1800 for a 10x10' booth with 500 sq ft outside demo area
  4. Brad, here in St. louis they have a 7 or 10 dayevent so people can exibit what they have to offer. I beleive it is a home and garden show.

It's a gouging prices event, they charge you to get in also.
  5. 65hoss

65hoss LawnSite Fanatic

I did a local home and garden show last year. It got exposure but didn't really pay for itself. The other problem is there is about 3or4 of them at the same place in the spring about 2 weeks apart. I may check it out again another year.
  6. LawnsRUsInc.

LawnsRUsInc. LawnSite Senior Member
    from midwest

No the exibit is in Milwaukee WI. Yea for a 10x10 its $750. But displays that i have are the expensive part. Yea i hate that they have them around here (even the same building) like every month.