1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

Lawn and landscape job

Discussion in 'Lawn Mowing' started by KirbysLawn, Jun 21, 2002.

1. KirbysLawn

KirbysLawn Millenium Member

Here is our most recent landscape/lawn job. This was top notch and as you can see it came out beautifully! This job features a couple deer, waterfalls, peeing boy, plastic lighting, and a multitude of carefully selected weeds and weedy grasses grown to 1’ or higher. How did we do?

junk yard.jpg
  2. rkbrown

rkbrown LawnSite Senior Member

Gettin misty-eyed here...beautiful job...remindin me of the old family homestead :)
  3. dodgeman

dodgeman LawnSite Member

It look great!!! This is why I am getting into this business, to make peoples dream come true.:dizzy:

4. Jimbo

Jimbo LawnSite Bronze Member

Better than I could do. How did you manage to get those blocks in place so square?

Great Job!!!LOL
  5. lawnkid

lawnkid LawnSite Senior Member

I give it a 9.9 :D That would be funny to have one of those peeing kids in my front yard. :p
  6. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

Ray, was this one a starter leadin up to that masterpiece?
  7. CSRA Landscaping

CSRA Landscaping LawnSite Bronze Member

here's the pic

8. Just Turned Pro

Just Turned Pro LawnSite Member

A blue tarp in that "design" somewhere, and a station wagon on some of those landscape blocks.... I'm thinking something in a mid-70's corolla should do it!
  9. Mykster

Mykster LawnSite Senior Member

Street of Dreams material.
  10. Tony Harrell

Tony Harrell LawnSite Senior Member

I need to get a digital camera. I spray so many houses on my full time job that need representation here. So many of them look like landscape materials fell from the sky, or maybe a semi loaded with material overturned in their front yard. I really believe there's more mentally ill people walking around pretending to be sane than we ever thought. The really really good ones seem to always be in the restricted developements. Maybe we can use that as a "cry for help"? LOL