1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community on the Franchising Forum.

Dismiss Notice

Lawn Application Post Cards and Flyers??

Discussion in 'Lawn Care Business Management' started by marks500, Dec 17, 2012.

1. lafrance4078

lafrance4078 LawnSite Member

Does anyone know when the App will be ready? This will be great!
    Posted via Mobile Device

2. gulfjoe

gulfjoe LawnSite Bronze Member

Just talked to them and they said VERY VERY VERY soon. Like it should already be out...
    Posted via Mobile Device

3. gulfjoe

gulfjoe LawnSite Bronze Member

Their Facebook page says its available, I can't find it in the App Store but I only have my iPhone available right now.
    Posted via Mobile Device

4. whiffyspark

whiffyspark LawnSite Fanatic

They will email it to you

Certain people already have it.
    Posted via Mobile Device

5. Randallhorton175

Randallhorton175 LawnSite Member

The app is now out for the general public. just go to the apple app store and get it. iPhone and iPad only......Android about a month out they said.

Use this code to get in "wcrarules"

Its really cool Ive been playing with it. They need more lawn care templates though. (They told me they have many more coming really soon for lawn care)

6. JBNC

JBNC LawnSite Member

Not sure how I would feel about someone sending me a picture of my house on a postcard..

7. StreetBidder

StreetBidder LawnSite Member

Thank you Randal

We do have a few lawn care templates up, you can view them here: http://streetbidderpostcards.com/

We have many more being built right now. New templates are added to the app every week.

Give the app a try today, its free to download and start capturing bids.