1. Missed the live Ask the Expert event?
    Not to worry. Check out the archived thread of the Q&A with Ken Hutcheson, President of U.S. Lawns, and the LawnSite community in the Franchising forum .

Dismiss Notice

lawn buisiness software

Discussion in 'Business Operations' started by G. Ramey, Apr 6, 2011.

1. G. Ramey

G. Ramey LawnSite Senior Member

I started to upgrade my old Quickbooks to a newer version and almost had a heart attack from the sticker shock. If I'm going to spend that kind of money I think I will go ahead and upgrade to a dedicated lawn service program. Maybe something with some routing software included. Do any of you guys know of a good one? Preferably less than $300.
  2. jlcLandscape llc

jlcLandscape llc LawnSite Member

No, I had quick books 2002 and loved it until last year I had a scare! my laptop stop working and I lost a week of info..luckly I salvaged the situation thanks to honest customers. now i have QB 2010 simple start and like you im avoiding the sticker. but QB DOES SUCK NOW AND IT BUGGY..LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND SOMETHING
  3. LawnoftheMonth

LawnoftheMonth LawnSite Senior Member

groundskeeper pro, it's about 350.00
  4. seabee24

seabee24 LawnSite Senior Member

Service autopilot, Hands down the best I have seen, plus it doesn't matter if your commuter goes down, since it's cloud based
    Posted via Mobile Device
  5. zturncutter

zturncutter LawnSite Bronze Member

6. Bumpmaster

Bumpmaster LawnSite Fanatic

Grounds Keeper software seems great. Not sure why the will not incorporate a way to email customers their bill.
  7. spray_man

spray_man LawnSite Member

How much does it cost. When I go on the site they don't say. Like when somebody is selling a car on the side of the road. Why not just say the price? Saves a lot of time.
  8. willretire@40

willretire@40 LawnSite Bronze Member
    from VA

On service autopilot site go to the contact link and then you will see a pricing link.
    Posted via Mobile Device
  9. umsco226

umsco226 LawnSite Member

How about a route mapper? Anybody know of good software where I can enter all of my addresses, and it will find the fastest possible route for me to finish them?
  10. bohiaa

bohiaa LawnSite Fanatic

Funny how lawnpro does all of this, But it's sure takes a beating here.....