Lawn business near Knoxville, TN for sale

Discussion in 'Marketplace' started by Modifier, Feb 24, 2007.

1. Modifier

Modifier LawnSite Member

Complete lawn care business for sale. All Equipment and accounts are included and ready to start up in the Spring. Majority of accounts are in the Tellico Village area near Lenoir City with a few in Knoxville. I am getting back into the corporate world.

With the sale are 20+ accounts on a weekly, 10 day and an as needed basis. I did this as a single operator 2-3 days a week. Someone could easily add another 20+ accounts for full time work and the accounts are in a great area for expansion. With an additional employee, you could add even more. I did not even advertise and was getting referred to new accounts from satisfied customers. This year I have the opportunity to bid on an additional 15+ accounts so this could easily be a 30-35 account business to buy into.

Equipment:

6’x10’ high side trailer with ramp gate and trimmer rack
    52” Toro Zero Turn, 19hp Kawasaki engine with only 88 hours on it!
    48” Exmark Turf Tracer Hydro Walk-Behind (Includes sulky, new deck wheels, Ezchute -operator controlled discharge chute installed and brand new set of blades)
    Craftsman push mower
    Echo gas trimmer
    Ryobi gas edger
    Stihl gas backpack blower
    Weedeater gas hedge trimmer

Equipment is in great condition. I would change the oil in the mowers and sharpen the blades before the new mowing season, but otherwise everything is ready to go. I want to sell this as a package deal. I will start a new post if I decide to sell the equipment separately.

Email if interested or for contact information.

2. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Are you ready to start splitting it up yet?

3. Hard Worker

Hard Worker LawnSite Member

Hey Modifier, I live in Rockwood. I cannot take on the extra accounts at this time but I would be interested in taking a look at the W/B if you decide to piece it out. If interested call me VOL-368-2757

4. WildRidge

WildRidge LawnSite Member

If you are ready to part out, I am interested in the 48" Walkbehind.

5. B&D Lawn Care

B&D Lawn Care LawnSite Senior Member

Yeah me too.

6. Modifier

Modifier LawnSite Member

Hey everybody,

Thanks for the interest. I am not ready to start splitting up things yet. Turns out the 15+ accounts I would bid on will be more like 25 additional accounts. So...not only is it really a good business to buy into...I may just keep it going! Hard to pass that up. I'll post again and let everybody know.

7. Grass-Masters

Grass-Masters LawnSite Senior Member

I would stick with it, sounds like you want too. Get those accounts and make some money man.

8. Tennessee Turf Surfer

Tennessee Turf Surfer LawnSite Member

I live in knoxville are you still gonna sale out or did you change your mind. Very interested.